The size charts below are based on age which is just an approximation of size. The height and specific measurements of your child give a much better indication of which size to buy.
- without shoes standing flat on the ground, measure height level from top of head to the ground.
2. Outside Leg
- measure from waist down outside leg to floor.
- measure around the fullest part of the hips.
- measure around natural waistline.
- place tape close up under arms, measure chest at fullest part.
6. Head Circumference
- measure around the top of the head.